Saturday, March 11, 2006

Yarn, Yarn, and More Yarn!

Wow, just when I thought nothing could top how perfect last weekend was, this weekend is shaping up even better. It started yesterday when Spring started spring in the DC area. Then last night DH bought me this (since last post was very wordy, this one is going to be very picture-y):


Uh huh... A Palm T/X. This baby is sweet. I can't even articulate myself in it's presence.

Today I had a class at Knit Happens on short rows. Here is the dolly cape that was my FO


While I was at the store I treated myself to some of this


Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace in Georgetown. I've decided that this will be for my first foray into lace, using the pattern that comes inside. I admit I had sticker shock when I first saw it, but it's 1250 yards a skein (the shawl requires one skein)! And in further LL news, my first eBay win arrived on Tuesday

Yup, Lorna's Laces Lion and the Lamb in Gold Hill to make a Clapotis for me! I swear photos cannot do this yarn justice. It is the perfect colorway for me. I am soooooo excited to use this, but at the same time I feel yarn like this should be in a display. I keep on fondling it when I pass it (hey, don't judge, this stuff is super soft).

I really think I have a problem here, I must stop buying more yarn. We're running out of storage space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home