Saturday, February 04, 2006

Welcome to the Kingdom!

As resident Princess, I welcome all to the kingdom of Knitting! I've been thinking about a blog for a while, as I need an outlet for my fiber addiction besides my DH (aka, the Prince). I have a ton of WIP's, and way too many planned items for the future. While I'm pretty new to the whole knitting thing (it'll be a year next month), no other hobby has struck with such ferocity that I wish to cease all activity except for it.

As a dutiful Princess, I have joined the Harlot and am participating in the Knitting Olympics. Totally crazy, since I have to work 9 of the 16 days, but then the Princess has never been known to play with a full deck. I'm knitting the
Clapotis from Knitty in Shine from Knit Picks. Let me know in the comments if you're a fellow Olympian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home